You can be the winner of Fls 800 by designing the most innovative and sustainable award for the Curacao Business Council for Sustainable Development (BedrijvenPlatform Milieu -BPM). The award will be for local companies that comply with the BPM’s Minimum Sustainability Standards (MSS)
The MSS consists of 3 levels: Caterpillar – phase 1, Cocoon – phase 2 and Butterfly – phase 3.
In order to achieve each level a minimum amount of points must be gained.
The points are based on the basic sustainability concepts of People, Planet & Profit (PPP). PPP is also known as the Triple Bottom Line (TBL), a framework that consists of three performance dimensions: social, environmental and financial.
BPM members will receive recognition of their achievement which they can proudly display in their business/organization.
Implementing the minimum standards will help all BPM -members gain momentum, respect and recognition and therefore to become true agents of change and sustainability role models for Curaçao and regional businesses.
Award Design Requirements/Rules
The design must include:
– BPM’s butterfly logo (to be supplied by BPM)
– Be made of sustainable and/or recycled materials
– One or more removable or detachable part(s) for updating purposes (e.g. updating the year i.e. changing 2017 for 2018 / or upgrading from the cocoon to the ..butterfly level) .
– Specific measurements and a schematic to allow the design to be reproduced.
– Measures a maximum 25 x 10 x 30 cm (length / width /height)
– A (digital) prototype is appreciated, but not required
– If possible, the design should be 3D printing friendly
– Must be in good taste (not offensive)
– The winning design will be property of BPM and BPM has full authorization to use (or not use) the design as it wishes.
– The design, including all information to allow it to be reproduced, must be delivered by email to email@example.com or dropped off at Selikor NV, Parera z/n addressed to John Amarica.
Closing date and time of the contest: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 17:00.
If you wish to participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive BPM’s logo. If you have any questions or require additional information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Good luck and BPM looks forward to receiving your creative, innovative and sustainable design!